Monday, September 6, 2010

SURVIVAL KIT

I've been assigned to design a survival kit according to the article of Artificial Agro-Lumber. The product or design of mine is depends on the article and the kit must be made from lumber. I chose the lumber as the material for the survival kit because it has various densities and hardnesses.

Lumber also has no preservative treatment and it cost effectiveness. It can also be moulded to any form and easily be milled and cut. By the advantages of the lumber, I know that this material is suitable for survival kit making.

This is how my designs looks like.

I choose to design a fishing rod as one of my kit so it can be used catch a fish. This is because the lumber is lighter and easily be cut into.

So, the food supply can be maintain and there's no need to worry about as long the fish is in the water.








My 2nd design is knife and axe. The holder is made from lumber and the knife can be cut to a sharp form to enable for cutting.

The knife can be used to cut the fish and other.

As well as the axe, it can be used for the similar thing.






My 3rd design is a rower. This can be used for rowing or control the pondok so that it is not move somewhere else and to keep the pondok constant at one place.

It is lighter and easy to row. So the energy used is less.







No comments:

Post a Comment