Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LOOKING BACK, FORWARD AND MONUMENT


LOOKING BACK

On the 1st day I step at USM, I came with grateful as I’ve been chose to study at USM majoring in architecture. I know how happy and proud my family especially my parents for me to be at the university and I know well my mother as she always took education as the most important thing. My mother always reminds us for being educated and study for the best and for that, I respect my mother most. I know my family count on me to study for success and left all the previous bad habit for being lazy and take thing for granted and switch it to the new ways of effort. I think that was the hope of all the parents for their children.

I came with the hope of my parents and the 1st lecture was gave by En. Wan and he had talked and stress about the 3P which is people, principle and place. That was the major or important things need to be stressed on doing something. His talk about this thing went till almost the class of the week. At first, the lecture was ok, but En. Wan’s lectures always makes me think of something extraordinary. However, because of his lectures, I started to do something unusual but I always stuck at the middle when I cannot think one. It’s hard to get to En. Wan’s level. At that particular time, I kind of came back to my bad habit which is the favorite among the students, sleep and doing last minute work. Because of the habit, I always stayed up till 4 a.m in the morning.

But, I was given a task by En. Wan titled ME, MYSELF and I and it really makes me think of myself and I started to realize of what I’m doing now. I get back my head straight plus the hopes of my parents to not break their heart on sending me here. After that, I always make sure that I did not do the same thing ever but sometime it’s cannot be left all out. However, I become better.

After all about 2 months at USM, and after the Hari Raya about 2 weeks holiday, I cannot finished my assignment and I have to force myself to finish it that night. That’s ok until the morning lecture after the En. Wan stopped his talk, Dr. Elias came to front and said something about the girls taking at the back while En. Wan lecturing. I know that he’s a bit angry to them for not pay attention and he keeps talking about the girls behind. So, that’s why I got this assignment on looking back of myself and it’s really makes me realize again.


LOOKING FORWAD

This is the part where En. Wan added to looking forward and can contribute to the 2012 disaster. I think that the 2012 disaster which will sink the Penang Island is a huge problem and with the raft built by HBP students, it will absolutely not secure at all.

For me to looking forward in aspect of what I want to be in the future, it depends a lot to my education and skills. Maybe nowday education not too stressed out as they looking for extraordinary people with the extraordinary skills. For me after looking back myself, I will improve myself to become one of them. I really want to help my family and give them what I’ve been dream on for the whole life.

Maybe if I study the nature or the earth after I get my certificate, I can change or prevent this disaster from occur at that particular time for at least maybe a couple of years. However, this disaster is just the prediction of what will happen to the island. Plus, the disaster is said to be happened because of the people themselves. They keep doing thing to the earth without thinking to others and get selfish day by day.

By thinking of the disaster that will occur, it really makes me think of the future and I hope that when the time has come for me to make a moves, I get many hands to help me in succeed this things.


MONUMENT

The jew's cemetry

This Jalan Zainal Abidin was know as Jalan Yahudi and here have a jewish cemetry.





Here is my monument of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment