Thursday, October 21, 2010

DIMAXION



The dimaxion is about of showing my life in striving at HBP doing the RUS 101. All the time I had here was amazing. I create many great things under the extraordinary En. Wan. I felt that this dimaxion of my is makes me to look back. However, the paper used is very expensive and it is paid by Tuan Haji Rosli. The paper is big as it is in B4 size. I selected the most amazing thing happen here to be pasted on the dimaxion and this is how i done it.




after the selection of picture, i pasted it on the paper. This paper to become a dimaxion is need to be fold and i firstly pasted the picture before fold process. The picture is been cut to fit to the size of the dimaxion.













these are the things i used to make my dimaxion. the glue is used to paste the picture. the knife is used to cut the paper in dimaxion size as well as the picture to be pasted. the paper-cylaphonetape is used to combine the two papers to become the dimaxion as i been given two papers.














this is how my dimaxion looks like. after i finished it, it really makes me think of the event which the picture i selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment